Hello,

Many materials about fonts sharing is here:
www.sharedfonts.com

PS:
Now SFM is free and sharedfonts.com domain is for sale.

Good luck!

2007/7/22, pedr browne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Hello,

I have a swf using a shared font. The font works fine in static or dynamic
textFields created at author time, but does not work with dynamically
created textFields. I am setting embedFonts = true. The dynamically created
textfield's text property traces out the text I've set to it, but does not
show the text.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

--
+44 (0) 788 0600 363     |     +44 (0) 127 3208 079

iv