Hi, I have a class(Class A) which extends a superclass which extends mc.
'Class A'  is instantiated by using new ClassA() and is on the stage. Its
basically a button which works perfectly, except doesnt have the hand
cursor.

I have pasted in the class below, does anyone know how I can get this to
functionality back. In AS2 you would just need to say mc.onPress =
function(){};

Cheers,

MaTT

package com.foo.view.playerSkins {

    dynamic public class PlayPauseButton extends FlvPlayerSkinSuper {

        import flash.display.MovieClip;
        import flash.events.MouseEvent;
        import com.foo.control.FlvPlayerEvents;

        public function PlayPauseButton()
        {
            this.useHandCursor = true;
            this.addEventListener(MouseEvent.MOUSE_DOWN, clickHandler);
        }

        private function clickHandler(event:MouseEvent):void
        {
            _playerWrapper.dispatchEvent(new FlvPlayerEvents(
FlvPlayerEvents.PLAYVIDEO, null));