Matthias and latcho, thanks a lot.. this worked.. the thing is that i made a
mistake in closing brackets... I solved this issue 3 days ago. The list went
down exactly after i posted this thread three days ago, and of course i
didn't get any reply except today

Thanks in advance by the way... This list rocks..

On 8/2/07, Latcho <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You trace before the onLoadis actually triggered
> Try putting the trace in your in your onLoad
>
> Latcho
>
> Omar Fouad wrote:
> > class LoadXML {
> >
> >     function LoadXML() {