Hi Folks!

I've made a little example where I've got two Accordion- and 3
Button-Instances.

First I load two XMLs, one for each Accordion [navi_acc and model_acc].

When I push the 1.Button [models_btn], the 1. Accordion shows up [navi_acc].

Then when I push on one navi_acc-Element, the 2. Accordion shows up
[model_acc].

Now I've got two language-Buttons [German & English]. When I push on one of
these Buttons, each Accordion-Element is updated to the selected Lang.

The problem is: it works, the model_btn.label, all Button-Labels inside the
Accordions.but..

The labels of the Accordion-headers don't change."visually".but if I make a
trace of the labels'n names, they are!

You can see my example @  <http://www.cryzto.ch/index2.html>
www.cryzto.ch/index2.html !

Can someone helpme?

cryzto

  _____

Ich verwende die kostenlose Version von SPAMfighter,
die bei mir bis jetzt 1614 Spammails entfernt hat.
Fur private Anwender ist SPAMfighter vollig kostenlos!
Jetzt gratis testen: hier klicken <http://www.spamfighter.com/lde> .