Hello,

We're creating a training CD-Rom that uses multiple swfs and FLVs.  One
of the requirements is that the CD-Rom work both on a Mac and PC.  We're
having some difficulties getting the FLVs to play on the Mac.

The problem seems to stem from differences in how the Mac (Safari?) pull
FLVs.  If I have the FLV on the root directory of the CD-Rom with the
main_application.swf file, it plays fine, but if I have the course
directories structured how I would like (explained below) it wont play
on the Mac.  It continues to play on the PC.

I would like to have all my swfs organized in volume->chapter folder
structure, and all the FLV videos in a separate Videos folder at the
root level.  Since the main_application.swf loads in other SWFs, the
loaded swfs are treated as if they too are on the root level (instead of
e:\volume\chapter\loaded_swf.swf).  This would seem to work fine,
because then I could still point al the swfs to look for the flv in the
videos directory at the root, but like I said, unless I have the FLVs on
the root level they won't load.

Unfortunately, I can't seem to get this system to work on the Mac.  If I
put all the flvs at the root level it will work, but we're looking at
some 50+ flvs, and that would be really cluttered and un-organized.
We'd also like to avoid using projectors, since this will eventually be
moved to the internet.

Thoughts or suggestions much appreciated.  Let me know if you need
further clarifications.

Thanks!

-Dan

This e-mail and its attachments are intended only for the use of the
addressee(s) and may contain privileged, confidential or proprietary
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent
responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, displaying, copying, or
use of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please inform the sender immediately and delete and
destroy any record of this message. Thank you.