Hi FlashCoders,

I'm about to create a reasonably simple presentation that's going to be distributed as a small self contained projector. It's pretty simple, playing a video and then into a basic pages of information, so there's no OS interactions.

I'm wondering what peoples views are on packaging up the projector... has much changed since MX times when I last did it?

Bit of an open question, so in an attempt to be useful I've got some specifics below...

- Would Zinc, mProjector, Screenweaver, etc be overkill?
- Is Video still a potential issue for projectors?
- Where does AIR fit into all this? I'm assuming it's also overkill for a simple presentation.
- Any new Flash 8 Projector specific classes I should have a look at?

For the sake of people searching the archives, and to save people wasting energy here's the resources I know of already:
- http://www.extendingflash.com/ & http://www.beyondflash.com
- http://usuarios.lycos.es/didinomade/ProjectorsBurningFAQ.htm
- http://board.flashkit.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=15 (Standalone & Applications board)

Thanks for anyone's help.