Hi List,

I am trying to add values to properties a classes, the classes properties
are defined like this:

        function get isActive():Boolean{ return _isActive; }
        function set isActive( val:Boolean):Void{ _isActive= val; }

 so instead of douing this to add values to the class:

        if ( obj.isActive!= undefined ) myClass.isActive = obj.isActive

I am trying to do something like this ( as I have quite a lot of properties
/ different classes ):

        for ( var i in obj ) {

                a_sprite[i] = obj[i]

        }

But no joy... and well... has anyone been there with this one.?...

Regards

Karim