<snip>
I have idea of streaming, xml, php etc. But i need some insight to use them
together effectively for this
</snip>
thats not really streaming.
<snip>
1. video uploads over hired media server through dynamic admin
</snip>
file upload
<snip>
for dynamic online video
streaming live as well as from stored videos.
</snip>
progressive vs streaming. for streaming you need an active netconnection the
other you don't
<snip>
2. Dynamic calling of videos
</snip>
progressive and streaming are slighty different in this regard but its all
the netstream object
<snip>. automatic run of videos after on another as listed by dynamic admin
panel.
</snip>
playlist
<snip>
I need some good book
</snip>
people's books that come recomended  lisa larson, bill sanders, stefan
richter (http://www.flashcomguru.com/) he also has the best fms list going
around.
check out red5, fms and woza perhaps.

On 8/14/07, creativity <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I need some good book or online resource to utilize for dynamic online
> video
> streaming live as well as from stored videos. I f somebody can help in
> this
> regard it will be great. I need somme of these features
>
> 1. video uploads over hired media server through dynamic admin
> 2. Dynamic calling of videos
> 3. Bandwidth detection and streaming as per user bandwidth
> 4. automatic run of videos after on another as listed by dynamic admin
> panel.
>
> I have idea of streaming, xml, php etc. But i need some insight to use
> them
> together effectively for this
>
> --
> Abhishek Kumar