Well that seems to work great, thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Alain Rousseau
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2007 12:23 PM
To: flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com
Subject: RE: [Flashcoders] PreLoading Multiple SWFs

A nice way to preload without having the files playing is to use LoadVars.

var lvLoader:LoadVars = new LoadVars();
lvLoader.load("file.swf");
// or any other file you want to preload

it will load practically any file type and the data will be in the cache, so no
need to use MovieClipLoader or LoadMovie , etc ...

HTH

Alain