For those who don't know, Real Player 11 (in beta right now) added a
feature that lets users download videos embedded in flash applications
(like youtube, google video, etc).  It does this by adding an entry to
Flash's rightclick menu and by having a mini-toolbar appear at the top
left of the flash movie when it loads and when the mouse goes over the
movie.

Does anyone know what method it uses to determine if a SWF is used to
play a video?  It seems to think that our Flash application serves
video even though it doesn't, and the toolbar thingy they're adding is
showing up over par of the UI and could confuse users.  I haven't been
able to find any documentation about how they're detecting it.  Anyone
played around with this yet?  Are there any known methods to prevent
that toolbar from appearing?