Hi guys!

First of all, sorry for just so blatantly posting our own site!

We just released http://nonoba.com/ and is in desperate need of content and beta testers :) The site is as the subject implies a flash game community where developers can upload their games, and users can play and comment on these.

We think its rather cool, but I would be really really happy for some feedback from you developers;

   * What kind of features do you want?
   * How can we make the site the best developer community out there?
   * Anything we totally forgot about which is obvious?

I hope you will use a few mins to take a look!

Thanks alot,
Chris Benjaminsen