I have a SWFLoader in Flex 3 that runs in a transparent application. I have
the SWFLoader set to 100% height of the application window its in.
I have a local SWF that I load in there, and I want it to resize the Flash
to the height of the window. The SWF loads in fine, but the onResize() in
the SWF isn't firing. How can I make sure that onResize actually happens? I
have elements that lay themselves out based on that function in the SWF.

- eric