Hi Veiky,
How about cloning your data grid to a seperate frame and scale it down, so that all rows fit on stage (so small they are probably unreadable on screen). You can set this frame as the target to be printed.
HTH,
Willem van den Goorbergh

Op 6-sep-2007, om 16:43 heeft Vivek Gaikwad het volgende geschreven:

Hi,

I have a DataGrid on the stage having almost 70 rows. A vertical scrollbar
appears since these many rows can't fit in one shot.

When I print this movie, the rows which were visible from the DataGrid only
get printed. What if I want to print the entire DataGrid(all 70 rows)?

peace, veiky

Geografiek is a Dutch, Utrecht-based map and chart design company.
Willem van den Goorbergh can be contacted by telephone: (+31) 30-2719512 or cell phone: (+31)6-26372378
or by fax: (+31)302719687
snail mail: Hooghiemstraplein 89 3514 AX UTRECHT
Visit our website at: http://www.geografiek.nl