Troy Rollins wrote:

> Liar.  ;-)
>
> You went the other way. We kicked you up to FlashCoders.

There's a fair amount of truth in that. As I progressed (slowly, very
slowly), I finally reached a point where my questions were too advanced for
Newbie. Troy did, indeed, suggest that Flashcoders would be a better forum.

I am still on Flashnewbie, but now I answer more questions than I ask, which
is as it should be. I couldn't have made it to where I am now without the
help I got there, and it's my turn to help the next wave, many of whom will
surpass me.

Cordially,

Kerry Thompson