Hi there, I would like to share my class library with other developers on my local network. We are soon to be using Version Cue or something similar but in the meantime it would be good if we could al be working from the same class library (there are only 2 of us). Almost every time we exchange a file lots of compiler errors are thrown up even though the class paths are set correctly, this is usually rectified after restarting the computer or Flash.

I have copied my class library to a network share but when I compile a SWF from Flash I get lots of compiler errors starting with line 6 of toplevel.as

'The class or interface 'Boolean' could not be loaded'
'The class or interface 'Object' could not be loaded'
'The class or interface 'Number' could not be loaded'

If I point my class path (set in my AS preferences for the Flash app) to an exact copy of the same folder but on my local drive everything works fine!

If someone could help me out here I would be really grateful, this is proving a real headache!

Cheers,
Ali