From: Volker Scarpatetti - Advertis Interactiva
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 4:27 AM
To: flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com
Subject: [Flashcoders] Multilingual video with Flash

Hi,

What would be the best way to a flash video project with multilingual audio?

    - A copy of the video for each language (means several video files) ?
    or
    - One video and different audiotraks ?

As I am not streaming from a server but from a CD, I have a limited space
condition. The video is about 5 minutes long, and I remeber, in earlier
versions, separated audio didn´t syncronize to good in longer videos.

Any suggestions ? Thanks !

--
Volker Scarpatetti
Dirección Interactiva - Advertis Interactiva