Hi list...glad Flashcoders is back!!

I'm saving data into a SharedObject each session and repopulating a V2
ComboBox with that data.  Sometimes, mysteriously, when I delete the
SharedObject and test the movie, the ComboBox is populated with some
very old data that had nothing to do with what I've been doing most
recently.

I tried deleting ASO files, closing the project, then the app, but
sometimes this mysterious data persists.  Could there be some sort of
hidden .sol file I'm not considering?  Anyone know?

- Michael M.