> Password mailing reminder seems to be broken as well, I put
> in two requests so that I could change to digest, and have
> received neither one.

For some reason, the password mailing reminder is REALLY SLOW right now. I'm
trying to figure that out. In the meantime, I've set your account to digest.

For everyone else, you should have received a new password with your welcome
message last Wednesday. If you don't have that, try the list info URL at the
bottom of each message. If that doesn't work for you, send me an email
directly - not to the list - and I'll be happy to change your account if you
can't do it yourself.

Thanks!

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/