Unsubscribe Remove

On Oct 19, 2007, at 11:11 PM, Ricky Bacon wrote:

CARABUS-Plus wrote:
Im using FLASHSQL to load data in flash from php db
Theres is too much data to load, how can I do to load 500 by 500 result ?
Thank you
myFlashSQL.Execute("SELECT * FROM NP_socs_nancy WHERE soc_09 =
\""+categ_var+"\" ORDER BY soc_01");

My SQL is rusty, but assuming you are using MySQL (no pun there...):

SELECT * FROM NP_socs_nancy WHERE soc_09='foo' ORDER BY soc_01 LIMIT 1, 500;

The LIMIT command uses [offset, max rows], so LIMIT 1, 500 would start at row 1 and return 500 rows from the db. You can increment the offset when the data has parsed successfully and query again.

-Ricky