Flashcoders is such a great list, it is distressing to see the temporary
problems. It's even more distressing to see good people unsubscribing.
Folks, we need this list. Please don't go.

I have no doubt Dave is working his tail off to fix the problems, and the
list will be up and running smoothly soon.

Until then, we've got a lively group going over at Flash_Tiger, and you're
all welcome to join the group. Come on over to
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Flash_tiger> and join. We've got a moderated
group, no spam, and some ActionScript heavy hitters, including several
people from here. I've mentioned it here before--we're NOT in competition
with Flashcoders. We're a complement, and an alternative for when
Flashcoders is down.

But give Dave a break. He just got back from overseas, and he's had to deal
with hardware problems and software configuration issues, as well as his
regular job as CTO. He'll get it fixed, sooner rather than later.

Cordially,

Kerry Thompson