Thanks to Mark and EKA for addressing my questions. My own post never showed up in my inbox.....

Does anybody happen to know:

Is this list moderated? Seems like some of my posts don't show up for quite a while, others show up right away. I think it rejects anything but plain-text without giving the sender notice. Perhaps this has changed with the new service.

Do you get copies of your own posts?

Thanks.

Mark Winterhalder wrote:
Andrew,

you can do 'delete myObject.myProperty', and you may want to look into
linked lists as an alternative to arrays:
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linked_list>

HTH,
Mark