Elia,

It's easy to do the same thing I did with FlashAmp--using amplitude only to
manipulate mouth shapes randomly. There's no way way to match the shapes to
the phonetic sounds on the fly. You need to do that manually. If that's
important, the resource I recommend to all of my students is Chris
Georgenes' great book, "How to Cheat in Flash CS3." I'll try to convert my
exercise to AS3 so you can compare them side by side. I'll try to do that
over the holidays.

Rich