Hmm, i understand the logic now, but there is this small thing I dont understand

Math.round(100.2/0.15)*0.15)

results in 100.2 it should actually be 100.15...

Is it possible to get this result, can somebody please help me out (again)

Jiri

Hans Wichman wrote:
Hi,
sonething like:
trace (Math.round(100.1/0.15)*0.15);
trace (Math.round(100.35/0.5)*0.5);
trace (Math.round(100.175/0.125)*0.125);
greetz
JC

On Jan 8, 2008 10:05 AM, Jiri Heitlager <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>