I normally just declare the extends, as the docs for the base class
would already show that it fits the interface.  However, in my AS2
code (I'm also working in java, C#, and C++ right now) I've started
declaring the interfaces as well.  The reason I started doing that is
that the documentation generator I'm using (as2api) doesn't seem to
properly inherit the documentation from the interface unless I
explicitly declare it.

  -Andy