On Jan 11, 2008 11:34 PM, Mark Lapasa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I too would expect that it would need to be casted.

Yes, one would think so.

I can't answer your question, either, but can't help but note that in
haXe you would declare your array as Array<MyClass>. The compiler
wouldn't let you put anything else into it, and likewise, everything
you'd pull out would be of type MyClass. haXe has a great type system
(including implied types and type templates), so if you're the kind of
coder that wonders about issues like that, I recommend you have a llok
at <http://haxe.org>.

Mark