Hi guys, I'm moving some AS3 projects from Win to Mac. I work on
Eclipse + FDT and for compiling I used ANT scripts quering mxmlc. When
trying to compile on mac I get:

command line: Error: unknown configuration variable ''

I'm trying all the possible options in the world but the error is not
so helpful.

I added mxmlc to the shell commands and then, as soon as I specify few
parameters, like:

mxmlc '/Users/christian/Documents/workspaces/flash_as3/Tilt
Viewer/src/App.as'
-output='/Users/christian/Documents/workspaces/flash_as3/Tilt
Viewer/bin/tilt_viewer.swf'

and I get the same error.

I tried passing also the -load-config parameter but without help. I
don't know really what to do/think. My mac os x is 10.4.11, any help
would be very appreciated.

Thanks, chr