I was wondering if anyone knows how much memory any object that is added to
the display list take... for example I have 4 main elements that I need
during the time the application is running, this 4 main elements contain
many children so at the time I am adding and deleting items to the display
list as needed (addChild). but to make my application more readable I was
wondering if I could just have a function that instantiate all the objects
and a second method that adds all the elements i need to the display list
and then control  the elements with the alpha or visible property.

TIA

--
...helmut