Thanks so much for the extra information... and in fact you are correct, in
the project that I am working on there are 4 main components that have to be
as loose as possible but again those 4 classes use other classes where the
communication has to be tight which at first glance I was just seeing the
bigger picture hence I was wondering if the 4 major components had to be
tied or loose.

On 1/18/08, Merrill, Jason <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Well good post, I guess I just mean in general, you should think of
> loosely coupling where you can, and tightly coupling where appropriate.
> I too have tight coupling dependancies in my applications, it' s hard to
> get around it.
>
> Jason Merrill
> Bank of America
> GT&O L&LD Solutions Design & Development
> eTools & Multimedia
>
> Bank of America Flash Platform Developer Community

...helmut