Thanks again for all the advice. Pete, I definitely like that shared fonts tip. I have one more question - Chinese and Korean seem to be the only stickers on this one. However I installed the east asian language support for XP. I then went to BabelFish and translated Hello into Chinese simp, and then copy/pasted into Flash. Worked a treat - where before I installed support it just pasted rubbish. The swf shows the chinese properly on another machine in the office as well - a Vista machine. Haven't tried it elsewhere but so far so good. Any tips here are most appreciated.

Dave -
Head Developer
http://www.blurredistinction.com
Adobe Community Expert