I'm trying create a simple image slide show using the MovieClipLoader and setInterval, and I can't get a reference back to my dynamic MC logo containers.

In my class I have :

private function createSlides(logoData:Object){

                trace('//Creating Slides');
                var ref = this;

                totalLogos = logoData.length;

                for(var i = 0; i < totalLogos; i++){
var tempLogo = target.createEmptyMovieClip('logo'+i, target.getNextHighestDepth());
                        tempLogo.website = logoData[i].attributes.website;
imageLoader.loadClip(logoData[i].attributes.image,tempLogo);

                }
logoInterval = setInterval(this,'slideshow',3000);
        }

'target' is a reference back to the main MC instance(container). Images load just fine.

private function slideshow():Void {
                trace(target);
                trace(currLogoIdx);
                trace('grrr = '+ target.logo[currLogoIdx]);
//var logoFadeIn:Tween = new Tween(target.logo[currLogoIdx], "_alpha", Strong.easeIn, 0, 100, 1, true);
                if(currLogoIdx == (totalLogos - 1)){
                        currLogoIdx = 0;
                } else {
                        currLogoIdx++;

My trace on 'target' and 'currLogoIdx' return proper values, but the one on target.logo[currLogoIdx] returns undefined. If I trace('grrr = '+ target.logo1); or logo2, logo3 and so on, it returns the proper MC path. Any ideas?

Richard