To: "Flash Coders List" <flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com>
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2008 1:28 PM
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] Dynamic upload of bunch of images
withautomaticsmooth.

Thank you for replies BUT. :)

If i use mr. Muzaks code, i dont know how can i add my new image into right
movieclip

I need to add child to walkerMc.figure.head.imgholder.

The handleComplete is triggered when an image is loaded.
I am parsing the XML file, looping through nodes, some have images, some
dont, some pictures are bigger(load slower), some smaller(load faster).
How can i add the new child to right target?

Hope you can understand what i am talking about :)

Thanks Irene