Hi Ali,

I use XRAY from Blitz (http://osflash.org/xray) its is a very good debug / logger tool.
and it just uses a SWF that you run.

Cheers,

Sid

Alistair Colling wrote:
Oops, sorry pressed send too quick on that one, here's the complete message....

Hiya, I have been using XTrace (http://mabblog.com/xtrace.html) and it is a great application as it allows me to view my trace messages with different colours outside of the Flash IDE. My problem is that after a short while the window disappears so I can't reference my trace messages while I edit my code in Textmate.

Does anyone know of another tracing app that would float above all apps as XTrace does and woul allow me to look over trace messages in this way?

Cheers!
Ali