Hello everyone,

There is a great flash site that I absolutely love, and just wanted your
opinion on how they layed it out.

The site is :
 http://checklandkindleysides.com

They use a background gradient image, so is the flash movie in transparent
mode??
Or perhaps they have used another program for 3D, for example I read somewhere
that Swift 3D is great for this kind of work.
They also use CSS on the nav text, have they integrated html with flash??

Cheers,

Vlado
The contents of this message should be treated as COMMERCIAL IN CONFIDENCE
unless otherwise specified in the message
and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed.
If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. If you are
not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this
e-mail.