Hello everybody!
I am a novice flash developer working with flash 8.

I have a problem in one of my flash project about developing a CD-Rom.

In this project client requires that its application worked as, that some
item's icons shown on the screen and when the user clicks on it, It
will zoom with the item's all detail and description. Uptill that, I haven't
any problem. But the second case is that their is a button which mailed this
screen that is faced up with detail and picture of the item to any email (in
this case mailed it to him) address.
Please help me out how I can resolve this problem.

I'll be very grateful to all

Thanx
Take Care
Bye Bye