http://www.ac.wwu.edu/~artdept/degreesdetail.html#Bachelor%20of%20Arts%20Des
ign

and

Art Institute of Seattle
http://www.artinstituteseattle.com/programs.php

Whereas I went to;

University of Washington
http://depts.washington.edu/designuw/VCD_overview.htm

While you could apply your current skills to each, you should think more
about what you want to get out of your education. Courses that teach you how
to use programs will be the fastest way to learning production skills.
Theory based courses won't teach you how to use anything, but will give you
a more knowledge of problem solving and process.

The thing that helped me decide which school to choose was actually visiting
the places I wanted to work post graduation. Asking them which universities
produced the quality they were looking for help narrow down the list.

Good luck in your search,