I keep wanting to chime in here with a suggestion, but I forget the
name.  There is a really high-end very-hard-to-get-into and rather
expensive art/design school in L.A., but I can't remember the name.
They focus exclusively on art/multimedia/product design, but it's not
one of those places like the Art Institute, it's more of a Harvard of
graphic and product design schools. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Jason Merrill
Bank of America
GT&O L&LD Solutions Design & Development
eTools & Multimedia

Bank of America Flash Platform Developer Community

Are you a Bank of America associate interested in innovative learning
ideas and technologies?
Check out our internal  GT&O Innovative Learning Blog and & subscribe.