Hello everyone,

Trying to add a mailto function to a button, but everytime I click the button,
internet explorer opens up another browser window aswell as my Outlook express.
 I thought using the "_self" option would help, but it doesn't.

Code below:

var myURL:URLRequest = new URLRequest (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]);
function clickButton(myevent:MouseEvent):void {
 navigateToURL(myURL, "_self");
}
emailbtn.addEventListener(MouseEvent.CLICK,clickButton);

Thanks for your time.

Vlado

The contents of this message should be treated as COMMERCIAL IN CONFIDENCE
unless otherwise specified in the message
and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed.
If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. If you are
not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this
e-mail.