Thanks for reply.
I am sorry I should be more clear. My OS is XP not VIsta and I am using AS
3.0 in Flash IDE. I haven't used FLEX builder yet. I am going to use FLEX
for my next phase of the project. From coding aspect i put all the code on
my main timeline( No custom classes yet). I googled that error but it
doesn't give that much info about that. I tried publishing using different
settings too. Still no help.
Please let me know if you have any idea about that.
Also weird thing is happening that when i run my file from IDE it's running
fine, but when i try to debug it it gives me that error. Also when i am
trying to launch independent SWF file the program is crashing , it would not
show what it is supposed to show. It seems that there is security or player
issue involved too. I am not clear though. Anybody has any idea
Thanks for ur help guys
Anuj