Hi guys,

I'm having a problem using seek. In a listener for "NetStream.Play.Stop" I
have a call to stream_ns.seek(1). I am trying to loop a stream seamlessly. I
put a trace on the stream_ns.time and after the seek is called, the time
displays as starting over from 0. When I change the seek command to a value
of 3 or 4, it still isn't accurate to what I'm sending it. Is this a bug in
my trace or is the seek not as accurate as it should be?

If anyone has any advice on getting a clean, stutter free loop on a
NetStream I'd love to hear some thoughts. I've tried a lot of different
methods with no good result yet. Thanks.

-Shant