I looked at some of the transportation photos:
Looks like they are just tweening the brightness instead of the alpha and
the photographs are all lit such that it appears more directed than it
really is (it looks like it is radiating from the sun but really the sun is
just the brightest spot, so it looks 'finished' first).

So, unless I'm missing a subtlety in the transition, you can tween a
ColorTransform object which has the read/write property brightness or use a
your favorite tweening package shortcut for tweening the brightness.

-jonathan

On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 9:21 AM, marcellouz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hi all,
>
> anyone out there who knows how to manage this type of picture transition
> effect?
>
> http://www.schierke.com/
>
> thx,
> marcel

-jonathan howe :: 404.434.2321 :: 180 High St Apt 26 Portland, ME 04101