There is no "best one" as the framework you need may depend on the job you want to do, e.g. PhotoShop is good for bitmaps, whilst Illustrator is good for drawing (that's not an opinion, just an example).

So I would suggest what you need to do is to be a bit more proactive and read up on the stuff that is out there, have a stab at what you think might be useful and play with it a little to see if it will really be suitable.

If you are working on a project, you would probably have to come up with a list of features that you need - then ask the list "which framework(s) have these features".

The group ain't gonna spoon feed you, but it will help if you ask more meaningful questions. :)

Pedro Kostelec wrote:
If I start searching this two sites (which i did once) i will fill my
computer with stuff i will surely never use. I just want to get the best
ones, the most used...which for a curious person like me is impossible.

So, can't you just tell which one are the best? I mean i am mostly using
fLASH  for as3 motion.