Have you installed the Flex SDK?

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Namens Omar Fouad
Verzonden: zondag 23 maart 2008 13:28
Aan: Flash Coders List
Onderwerp: Re: [Flashcoders] Custom MovieClip Classes

yeah I know flash Develop. But I feel More Confortable with Flex. I used to
use FlashDevelop and I got the Beta 6 version of it. 1 Issue though, In
flex, when I use a Class that is associated to a movieClip in the FLA
library, and in this movieClip there are some components like text fields
and Other movieClips, and I mention them into the class in flex, flex does
not recognize them.

for example I have the MovieClip MC with inside a button in the fla, and Its
linkage is Class: MC

so public class MC extends MovieClip {

   public function MC() {
      myButton.addEventListener(MouseEvent.CLICK, fun); // Flex says that
myButton is unidentified.

But The FLA compiles anyways without any problems. I just feel unconfortable
when coding beside red warnings in flex. is there some settings I can set to
fix this?

Thanks vy much.

On Sun, Mar 23, 2008 at 10:47 AM, Cor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I also use Document Class and use FlashDevelop to write my
> Actionscript I use Flash for compiling but you also could you the Flex
SDK.