I may not quite understand how to use the the isStreaming:Boolean parameter of the Sound.loadSound() function in AS2.

If set to true, the sound will start playing as soon as enough data is downloaded. I got that. But what if I want to load the sound, _allow_ streaming, but _not_start_ it as soon as enough data is ready? In other words, I'd like to preload the sound, but not necessarily wait until it's all downloaded before starting it.

I guess the follow up question is, "why?" I'm just trying to keep my options open. Maybe I need to just choose one or the other?

Thanks!