If I remember right you must create a Color object for your mac, then use color method setRGB to change the mc's tint to the hexadecimal you want:

var c:Color = new Color( yourMC );
c.setRGB( "0xff0000" );

Ibrahim Y a écrit :
Hello folks,
I have the following case,
I have a lot of movie clips, they have a lot of effect separately (i.e.
each movieclip has it's own effect on hover, on press ...etc) most effect
implemented in design not in code.
what I want to ask about, most movie clips have on hover effect that change
it's color to orange, is there a way in code that can change this property
to red for example instead change this effect for each movie clip.

Thanks.
Ibrahim