Hi everybody,

I'm having some trouble with connecting to a SOAP web service from my AS2 app. I need to log in on the web service to use it, but I don't know when I should use the login/pass. I use this script:

var service:WebService = new WebService( url );
var call:PendingCall = service.doSomething();

call.onResult = function( result:XML ) {
        trace( result );
};
call.onFault = function( fault:SOAPFault ) {
trace("Webservice fault: "+ fault.faultcode + "," + fault.faultstring );
}

When I run it on my local machine there's no problem, but when I run it from our server a html dialog appears and I get a SOAPFault.

Any suggestions?

Cheers,
Gert-Jan