Have you tried to do something along the lines of this:

private var myObject:DisplayObject;
public function getMap(link:String):void {
           var ldr:Loader = new Loader();
           var urlReq:URLRequest = new URLRequest("Maps/" + link);
           ldr.load(urlReq);
           Map_Container.addChild(ldr);
myObject = ldr;
           ldr.contentLoaderInfo.addEventListener(Event.COMPLETE,
getProject);
       }
       public function getProject(e:Event):void {
           trace("Movie Loaded"); // works
           trace(ldr.B1.Pid); //undefined.
trace(myObject.B1.Pid)
       }