Yeah I'm sorry Steven, I don't have real technical arguments on all this and of course you're making a point that "perhaps" - because no one can prove it, even not the aliens, I'm working for them they have no clue, and I know you don't that was just to see how far you can go - "perhaps" adobe tried to hide a mistake ( and that's just fantasy), and who does not when managing his life, and how big is the mistake or how big are you making it, seriously Grant post is fare, and fare with the great adobe team. What best move to go as maximum open source as they can,....it's a big montain to move, so it must involve great movement somewhere. Those are to care about.
.
To be serious, you posted this at 18:38 (Berlin time) the 26/03/08:

"You're joking, right? Talented Flash developers are in extremely high demand right now. Every day I get 3-5 emails from recruiters or companies. It's a seller's market and people are paying top dollar for AS3 and Flex devs. Flash and Flex jobs are paying $75-$150/hr. That's $150,000 - $300,000 a year. If you can't afford a Porsche, you need to find a new job or grow a pair and ask for a raise.

That being said, I don't own a Porsche because I've got better things to do with my money. ;)
"
Sorry I'm arguing in a really subjective nasty way here, but I get pist off sometimes and concerned Nice words: I did learn very fast a lot about structuring my project in installing your Gaia framework. You must be a great programmer, so come back to us, Gaia Loves you (if you don't spit on it :)

Steven Sacks a écrit :
Laurent, you're my hero!  teh internet is serious business INDEED!  :)