> are head hunters allowed in this list now a days?
>
> I know people like to hear about other companies hiring but
> not sure if the kind of emails that beging with "my client",
> "one of my clients", "my contact"...

I have generally been quite permissive about this sort of thing. However, I
would be willing to change this position based on my perception of the
general consensus of the list members (if I can gauge that).

I would prefer not to discuss that topic on-list, though, since it'll
generate more OT posts than the job posts themselves. If you'd like to
express your opinion one way or the other, feel free to contact me directly.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/

Fig Leaf Training: Adobe/Google/Paperthin Certified Partners
http://training.figleaf.com/

WebManiacs 2008: the ultimate conference for CF/Flex/AIR developers!
http://www.webmaniacsconference.com/