Hi All,

I have run into a wall.. I am trying to have a textfield in a component to
accept multiline input. But no matter how I define it in the class my input
renders the /n or /t entries

in class:
    [Inspectable(name="Text", type="Default", defaultValue="Text")]
    private var _text        : String    ;

or

    [Inspectable(name="Text", type="String", defaultValue="Text")]
    private var _text        : String    ;

When I enter the value of the text in the Component's Inspector the text
just renders as typed: line one \n line two. Some one on a site recommended
typing the text in a TXT document or similar and then pasting the text into
the field but it still produces the same result...

I have done extensive research on the subject but I havent found the
answer.... suggestions?