haha, well, not everything has to be multiplayer ;)

I have some ideas, but it's always tricky, maybe a little more of some sort
of a story line, not neceserally a story but just something where you can
grow and expand your skills, oh well.

anyway, kudos, amazing what can be done in 48 hours

On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 8:26 PM, Christoffer Enedahl <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks. Yes, I have a couple of stuff I want in.
> Stuff like: preventing animals getting stuck in the oil, multiplayer,
> race, prevent oil getting lit on fire, boat upgrades. Online leveleditor.
> Ahhh so many possibilities, so little time.
>
> Meinte van't Kruis skrev:
>
>  pretty cool, would be nice to work out the concept and add some features
> > here and there
> >
> > On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 11:04 AM, Christoffer Enedahl <
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> > > This weekend I participated in ludum dare 48h, A bi-annual 48 hour
> > > solo
> > > game development competition.
> > >
> > > In the contest you are given a theme and you have to make a game of
> > > that
> > > theme from scratch in 48 hours. You must make all content yourself.
> > >
> > > I made a 2d topdown boat game in as3.
> > > Including source.
> > >

> > > http://www.imitationpickles.org/ludum/2008/04/20/exxon-the-decontaminator-2/
> > >
> > > /Christoffer aka drZool